Warrantor extends the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original Purchaser of this ZYLINA™ product:
1. Commencement and Term. For thirty (30) days from the date of original purchase, Warrantor will repair or replace, at its option, any part of the ZYLINA™ product which proves upon examination by Warrantor to be defective in material or workmanship. The warranty on any repaired or replacement parts is limited to the unexpired term of the original warranty.
2. Conditions and Exceptions. This warranty does not cover:
- any damage to the product caused by any animal
- any damage resulting from any misuse or abuse of the product
- any modification or alteration to, or attempted repair of, the product by Purchaser or any third party; and
- any defect arising or discovered more than thirty (30) days from the date of original purchase.
3. Claim Procedure. Any claim under this warranty must be handled according to the following procedures:
- If you suspect a defect in material or workmanship, send an email to CustomerCare@Zylina.com to report alleged defect to a customer service representative.
- Warrantor will determine if the alleged defect may be covered by this warranty. If it could be covered by this warranty, Warrantor will authorize and instruct the Purchaser how to return the Zylina™ product to Warrantor for examination and definitive decision concerning coverage under this warranty.
- Warrantor may require Purchaser to include the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizing any return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without prior authorization from Warrantor. If a return or replacement is authorized, Purchaser may be requested to ship the item to Warrantor pursuant to Warrantor's instructions or to make the Zylina™ product available for pick-up by Warrantor. All shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. Limitation on Implied Warranties. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IMPOSED ON THE SALE OF THE ZYLINA™ PRODUCT BY STATE LAW, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Disclaimer. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY HAS BEEN MADE OR WILL BE MADE ON BEHALF OF WARRANTOR WITH RESPECT TO THE ZYLINA™ PRODUCT AND/OR ITS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE WARRANTOR BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, AND WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR IN TORT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
6. Grant of Legal Rights. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If you suspect a defect in material or workmanship or have any questions regarding your Zylina™ product, send an email to CustomerCare@Zylina.com to report the alleged defect to a customer service representative. We will be happy to assist you.